Maintenance and Roof Repair in Crawley, Horsham and Reigate
The professional roofers at D Hunt Roofing Ltd are here to ensure your domestic or commercial property in Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and the surrounding area is protected with first-class roof repairs. Having built up a reputation as one of the most reliable roofing companies in the Surrey and West Sussex region, we take pride in our premium quality, affordable solutions.
Whether your pitched roof is missing tiles, or your flat roof membrane is punctured – our 24/7 roof repair service is your number one choice.
Roof Repair Services
- Flat Roofs – Our roofers are skilled at patching up worn flat roof membranes, such as felt, rubber and Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) sheets. These can tear, shrink or blister over time; however, their lifespans can last up to 50 years. We’re also one of the top roofing companies to carry out entire re-roofing jobs for Surrey and West Sussex clients using fibreglass, liquid plastic and leadworks. These are ideal for older properties with frequently leaking flat roofs, or roof repairs associated with insurance claims.
- Pitched Roofs – Crawley, Horsham and Reigate clients can rely on our roof repair experts to replace broken or missing tiles, which can lead to water ingress and leaks if left unattended. We fit a range of slate, cement and clay tiles, including large-format tiles, to improve insulation and water-resistant capabilities. Marley Eternit, Keymer, Sandtoft and Redland supply roofing companies like us with high-quality products, which are available in an array of natural colours and thicknesses.
- Leadworks – Our roofers mend smaller damaged areas or parts of the roof which have become exposed to the elements. Leadworks are ideal for durable pointing and granny bonnets, which cover roof edges and chimney joints.
- Fascias, Soffits and Gutters – Roofing companies help clients in Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and the surrounding areas to inspect the condition of their roofline components. Fascia and soffit boards, which are used to ventilate roofs and protect the edges of roofing materials, are prone to weather damage. Roofers replace timber boards, which can be warped or rotten from moisture, and replace them with uPVC models instead.
- Guttering Systems – Like fascias and soffits, gutters can break or become untethered due to strong winds. Roof repairs include repositioning the pitch of your downpipes for effective drainage, to avoid pooling water collecting atop flat roofs.
- Chimney Repairs – We restore deteriorated brick chimney stacks, which can lead to blocked flues or cause injury to passers-by from falling debris. Blocked flues are also a danger to home and business owners if the combustible gases cannot ventilate.
- Cleaning Services – We carry out roof cleaning as part of our maintenance duties. This helps prevent drainage problems by unblocking downpipes and unclogging top gutters from debris. You can rely on our team of roofers to clean mould and moss from pitched or flat roofs too.
Emergency Callout Service
We provide emergency roof repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All services are available to domestic and commercial clients in Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and the wider Surrey or West Sussex areas. This includes fixing leaks, collapsed roofs and replacing missing or faulty roofing materials. No job is too big or small for our fully-qualified, CHAS-approved roofers.
To find out about the highly-competitive rates we offer for roof repairs in Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and the surrounding areas, call 01293 541 849 or 07850 101 250.